Employer/field of work:
- Business Mediator (MfN Registered Mediator | CEDR Accredited Mediator);
- Mediator at the referral facility of the District Courts of Amsterdam, Gelderland, Midden-Nederland, Rotterdam and the Arnhem – Leeuwarden Court of Appeal;
- Mediator at tha referral facility of the Enterprise Chamber (Amsterdam Court of Appeal).
- Attorney-at-law, advisory and litigation practice in the field of corporate law, IT law, contract law and bankruptcy law;
- In-house lawyer at Translink Systems B.V. (introduction of public transport chip card);
- Project leader Legal Affairs at Libertel (now Vodafone) in connection with the construction and implementation of the second mobile network in the Netherlands;
- In-house lawyer at ING Bank N.V.;
- Deputy Judge at the District Court of Midden-Nederland.
- Lecturer/trainer ADR and Mediation skills at the professional training programm for attorneys-at-law at the Dutch Bar Association;
- Board member of the Association for Corporate & Commercial Mediation (Platform Business Mediation);
- Member of the Disciplinary Committee of the Royal Dutch Hockey Association (KNHB).
Previous secondary job(s):
- Board Member of the Association for Corporate Mediation (ZAM);
- Board Member of the Insolvency Mediation Foundation (SIM).
- IT, Telecom and IP;
- Cooperation and Contractual Relations;
- Finance and Insurance
- Reguliere publicaties over verloop en uitkomst van zakelijke mediations in het Tijdschrift Nederlandse Mediation.